As our loved ones grow older, we are faced with a plethora of decisions to be made. One of the most important decisions that can be made for our elderly loved ones, is that of caregiving.
We recognize that there are numerous factors at play when deciding whether or not to hire a Caregiver. Our mission is to provide the most reputable care for those you love. If you’re still on the fence about whether or not hiring help is the right decision for you and your family, allow us to walk you through a few of the many advantages of utilizing our services.
Here are 5 benefits of hiring one of our Caregivers.
- Personalized Care Plans: One thing we pride ourselves on at Premier Home Care is ensuring that each individual receives the proper care for their individual needs. We offer a no-obligation in-depth assessment to get to know your loved ones. It is free and there is absolutely no obligation to commit to our services. We work with you to learn about your loved ones’ medical conditions, assistance and medication needs, nutritional needs, daily routine, personality and lifestyle, home cleaning issues, special considerations…etc. And we work with you to jointly determine the scope of care. We understand that each individual is different and we provide a holistic comprehensive personalized care plan. This ranges from simple to comprehensive care, depending on your loved one’s needs and personality. This also means that our care is available 24/7 or a few hours in the day.
- Companionship: Companionship is an incredibly important aspect of a fulfilling life for the elderly. Premier Home Care is able to go to private homes, assisted living communities, hospitals, nursing facilities, and rehab centers. Clients can trust our caregivers’ dedication while they help them maintain their independence and treat them and their loved ones with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Support for Family Caregivers: Caregiving can be extremely taxing, especially when it is being provided without the proper training and support. It is also often difficult to provide the proper care while juggling work and other commitments. We want to ensure that you can breathe easier and have the peace of mind that your loved ones’ needs are being met while your own schedule and wellbeing is taken into consideration.
- Cost Effective: There are different financial assistance programs in place to help with the cost of care. For people aged 70 and over, choosing to remain at home has never been so easy. Revenu Québec offers a monthly or yearly reimbursement of 35% of the expenses related to home care services. Premier Home Care offers a complete program of home care services, to ensure you stay in the comfort of your home. All services and products offered by Premier Home Care are eligible for tax credits offered by Revenu Québec. In addition, there is the Cheque Emploi Service. Premier Home Care is pleased to support the CLSC’s Cheque Emploi Service program to help lower our hourly rates for qualified seniors.
- Professional Care: We are devoted to providing the most committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected caregivers in the industry. Our caregivers are OUR employees and they are thoroughly interviewed, screened/background-checked, trained and oriented, bonded and insured. We have rigorous hiring practices in which all applicants go through tests and screenings focusing on their skills, experience, attitudes, and placement into homes. Many of our staff members have extensive experience caring for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients. Most importantly, each of our caregivers *must* be honest, warm, and caring. In addition to their previous experience, our caregivers receive continuous training, guaranteeing that Premier Home Care remains the bar-setting home care professionals in our community.
If your loved one is in need of care please feel free to reach out. Click on the “Contact Us” tab for our contact form, phone number, or Email address.